[Comicsstudiessociety] The (re)Collection Agency #13: A Conversation with Anna Peppard

Osvaldo Oyola themiddlespaces at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 11:45:10 EST 2020

Hi all!

I just wanted to share the link to the latest in my series of conversations
with comics scholars and teachers. In it, Dr. Anna Peppard discuss the new
anthology she edited -  Supersex: Sexuality, Fantasy, and the Superhero -
the erotics of collecting, and what the heck "counts" as collecting anyway?

The link to the latest installment:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://themiddlespaces.com/2020/12/15/the-recollection-agency-13/__;!!KGKeukY!k8Qo37Iowsm6F9W2DaXcgqvdvtbuPnuEC2abxjjNO-mOq6MWFvauzFOR3QE5fDdBIJ4mRXxqgmTD$

Link to the index of previous talks:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://themiddlespaces.com/tag/the-recollection-agency/__;!!KGKeukY!k8Qo37Iowsm6F9W2DaXcgqvdvtbuPnuEC2abxjjNO-mOq6MWFvauzFOR3QE5fDdBIJ4mRWvI_YfH$

I hope you enjoy reading this talk as much as I did having it!

Kind regards,

Osvaldo

P.S. One more post to The Middle Spaces  to go in 2020