[Comicsstudiessociety] CFP - The Routledge Handbook of Refugee Narratives

Candida Rifkind c.rifkind at uwinnipeg.ca
Sun Aug 30 10:25:54 EDT 2020

Thanks, Eszter. For those interested in refugee comics, I'm going to plug this special issue of A/B Auto/Biography Studies (35.2) I just co-edited with Nima Naghibi and Eleanor Ty because it may not be on the radar of everyone in comics studies:

"Migration, Exile, and Diaspora in Graphic Life Narratives":

https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/raut20/35/2?nav=tocList

Contact me off list if you can't access the journal and would like a specific article.

And welcome to everyone who just signed up!

Candida

Candida Rifkind, PhD
Professor | Department of English | University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Ave., Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9 CANADA
@candidarifkind | www.candidarifkind.com | uwinnipeg.ca/english

Executive Board | Comics Studies Society
http://comicssociety.org/

Co-Editor | Crossing Lines: Transcultural/Transnational Comics Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University Press
https://www.wlupress.wlu.ca/

At the University of Winnipeg, we acknowledge that we are gathered on ancestral lands, on Treaty One Territory. These lands are the heartland of the Métis people. We acknowledge that our water is sourced from Shoal Lake 40 First Nation.