[Comicsstudiessociety] Professional opportunities for students, related to culture studies or pop culture? (query)

Charles Hatfield charles.hatfield at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 14:45:40 EDT 2019

Dear CSS listserve members,

Please forgive a question that is not wholly comics-centric, but one of my
student mentees, now preparing for PhD applications, is
seeking professional opportunities (e.g., grants, assistantships,
conferences) related to culture studies and/or popular culture. Would any
of you be able to steer me toward such opportunities, so that I can share
that information with her?

Perhaps you could send me info off-list (charles.hatfield at gmail.com), and
then I could compile what I receive and post it back to our listserve? Or,
if you think there's something that other list members ought to hear about
right away, something that might engender helpful discussion, feel free to
reply here on the list, of course!

Thank you for whatever info you can provide. Your input will be greatly
appreciated!

CH
Charles Hatfield