[Comicsstudiessociety] Drawn & Quarterly Signing Schedule at COMICS/POLITICS Conference

Candida Rifkind c.rifkind at uwinnipeg.ca
Wed Jul 10 08:42:15 EDT 2019

An email with conference reminders and updates will go out next Monday, but here's breaking news from D&Q!

Drawn & Quarterly will be exhibiting at The 2nd Annual Comics Studies Conference, July 25th-27th at Ryerson University in the Podium Building in room POD-250 (350 Victoria St, Toronto ON)! You can find our signing schedule below.

Thursday, July 25th:

8:30am–4:30pm: Conference open

11:15am–1:15pm: Chester Brown signing

Friday, July 26th:

8:30am–4:30pm: Conference open

12:45pm–1:45pm: Michael DeForge signing

3:15pm–4:30pm: Chester Brown signing

Saturday, July 27th:

8:30am–4:30pm: Conference open

8:30am–9:45am: Comics Artists in Dialogue, with Jillian Tamaki and Fiona Smyth

9:45am–10:45am: Jillian Tamaki and Fiona Smyth signing

Candida Rifkind, PhD
President, Comics Studies Society &
Professor, Department of English
University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2E9
Canada
http://candidarifkind.com
<http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/english/>http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/english/<http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/english/>

Co-Editor, Crossing Lines:
Transcultural/Transnational Comics Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University Press

The University of Winnipeg is in Treaty One territory

and the land on which we gather is the traditional territory

of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene Peoples,

and the homeland of the Métis Nation.