Exp 14: CRC and sig. fig.

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 17 15:08:30 EDT 2022

I've had a few people ask about the CRC Handbook of Chemistry
and Physics.  You can find a link for the on-line version in many
places on my class web pages and Carmen ("Laboratory" module).
You use your OSU ID and password to log on.  Even so, here is
the link,

CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics<http://hbcponline.com.proxy.lib.ohio-state.edu/>

The sig. fig. for ln(P) are tricky.  It's explained in my help file
for exp 14 and another help file I have specifically about logs
and s.f.   I've sent both links out before but here they are
again.  Sig. fig. for logarithms is also explained in Appendix A
of the textbook.  I sent this information in a previous e-mail
for the pre-lab.

Exp 14 - Help for Exp 14<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1250/faq/exp14.txt>

Manipulating Logs and Sig. Figs.<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1250/faq/sig_fig_logs.txt>

Dr. Zellmer