Midterm 2 Review & my webpages

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sat Mar 5 20:06:08 EST 2022

I'm holding a review for MT2 tomorrow, Sunday, 3/6, 3:15-5:00 PM in
1000 McPherson Lab.

There's useful information at the Exams and Practice Exams link on
my personal class webpages.  The practice exam is at the Practice
Exams link.

I would suggest taking the sample quizzes for quizzes 4-6 (look at
the solutions afterward).  I also suggest taking at least one practice
exam before the review.  I will post the sample quiz and solutions for
quiz 7 (has some questions from Ch 9) tomorrow night when the
quiz closes.  It does have questions from Ch 10, which isn't on the
exam (only chapters 5-9 is on MT 2).

Don't forget there are some sections from Ch 7 and 9 which we didn't
cover and won't be on the exam.  Look at my "Notes" link and "Exams"
link.

If you have questions for the review, send them to me tonight so I can
prepare something in the morning.  I may not be answering e-mails for
the rest of the night as I'm busy with getting quizzes and the solutions
ready for our class and my 1220 classes.

I know some people can't make this.  I will attempt to use Zoom to
record the review but it won't be live.  I can't make any promises as to
the quality.

Dr. Zellmer