Scanned report sheets in reports

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 24 09:33:15 EST 2022

In the manual you will see sheets labeled "Report Sheet" at the top.
These are intended for your data and to be used to present the data in
the report.  We provide templates for these.

In my example outline for the report on my web page it states templates
for the report sheets and data tables are on Carmen.  Links to the report
sheets or at least an outline of them have been provided in the modules
for an exp.  Most often these will be Excel or Word docs which look
like the report sheet (headings, tables, etc.).  You are to download these
and use them for your report sheets.  You can fill them out as is, maybe
add things if needed to make calculations easier.  However, do not
remove things provided in the templates.  There's times where it may be
only partially what you need but will have the bulk of the tables or the
headings and you need to add rows and units.

This means you should NOT submit a scan/picture of a report sheet.
They all should be done using what's provided in Carmen.  These
report sheets/Excel tables should then be transferred into your word
document as part of the report.  We do NOT accept scans of the
report sheets.  You will be told to redo them and turn in the report again,
even if it means getting late points.

The ONLY thing which is allowed to be scanned and included in the report
are the sample calculations.  It can be very tedious typing equations so
we allow those to be written and scanned to include in the report.

Dr. Zellmer