masks in classrooms

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jan 10 22:56:37 EST 2022

The university sent a reminder to all instructors and staff about the masking policy.

Masks have to be worn at all times in classrooms, that's for lecture, recitation and
lab.  They told us to remind everyone they have to cover the mouth and nose.

There is something new.  They have asked us to tell everyone there is no
drinking or eating while in the classrooms, at least for now.  In the past I didn't
care if someone was drinking or eating something as long as the mask went
right back on.  Now they've told us that it's not allowed.

I know there may be someone who for medical reasons might have to do so now
and then. Try to keep it to a minimum and then put your mask back on as
quickly as possible.

We want to be able to keeping meeting in person.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Dr. Zellmer