exp 12 help

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 23 09:46:37 EST 2022

We start exp 12 this week.  It deals with gases, the ideal gas law
and the van der Waals eqn (chapter 10).  We started Ch 10 on Tue.

This is IN PERSON.  It still had it was digital on Carmen but that was
for last year when we were remote.  I've updated Carmen.

If you go to my class web page and click on "Laboratory" you will find
stuff about exp 12.  Toward the bottom of the exp 12 stuff you will see
the following link,

Exp 12 - Help for Exp 12<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1250/faq/exp12.txt>

The link is also in the "Helpful Tidbits" section.

You don't have to copy table 12.1 from the manual into notebook.
You need the data to calc. the volume of the water in your flask
for the report.

Dr. Zellmer