Quiz 4 - Sunday 2/13

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:58:23 EST 2022

I mentioned this in class on Tuesday.  Quiz 4 is Super Bowl Sunday.
I've received e-mail about it and people approached me after class
about moving it or changing the quiz window.

I had already thought about this before any of the e-mails and before
the Bengals made it in.

I'm not going to move the window because people may already
have made plans and scheduled around the normal window.  Instead,
for this one quiz, I'm going to open the quiz at 5 PM and just give
a little longer window, 5-10 PM.  That should give people time to
take the quiz before the game starts at 6:30.

Go Bengals!

Dr. Zellmer