Exam info, practice exams, final exam review

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Fri Apr 22 20:48:02 EDT 2022

There's new information at the "Exams" link and "Practice Exams" link on my
class webpages.  The practice exam is posted.  I don't normally do this until
after the review but there are solutions posted for the practice exam there as
well.

We have our review this coming Sunday, 3:30-5:30 PM in 1000 MP lab.
I will attempt to record it using Zoom and post that as soon as possible
after the review.  I think it's more beneficial if you attend the review in person.
Come with some prepared questions.

Our final is next Wed., 4/27, 2-3:45 PM in 170 EA (18th Ave building).  This
info, along with additional info, is posted at the "Exams" link.

Dr. Zellmer