Quiz 10 released, sample quiz and solutions up

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Mon Apr 11 00:12:15 EDT 2022

I've released the quiz 10 scores and questions. You can view the quiz
and your actual answers.

The blank sample quiz and solutions for quiz 10 are up at the "Quizzes<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1250/quiz/quiz_1250.htm>"
link on my personal class webpage.  Even if you did well I would suggest
looking at this sample quiz and the solutions.  I've added a few extra
problems which weren't on the quiz.

Before e-mailing me about whether there's a mistake or you don't
understand why you missed something look at the sample quiz and
solutions.

Also, for numeric questions, if you're answer is close but outside the
allowed range please make sure you followed directions.  That means
did you use the constants as provided on the info/PT page.  Did you
carry extra digits from one step to the next in the calculations?  Did
you round to the correct number of decimal places as provided in the
question?

After that, if you think there might still be a problem or you just don't
understand something let me know.  You will have to provide the work
you did for the question showing all your work.  It makes it easier for
me to determine what is your mistake.

If you missed the quiz I suggest you download the sample quiz and take
it, timing yourself with the time given at the top of the quiz.  Then check
the solutions I've posted and "grade" yourself.

Dr. Zellmer