Mastering Chem homework for 17.3 and 17.4-17.6 and Spring Break

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 9 10:43:38 EST 2023

As discussed in class, the MC homework for 17.3 was set to be due this Friday,
for both the Tutorials and Homework Review sets.  The latter is normally due on
Sat.  We finished titrations last week.  I know many of you may not have started
this, although it's mostly a review of Ch 16 and 17.1-17.2 information and I said
going over it would be reviewing material for MT 2.  However, I know this may
not have been the case for some of you.  I've made a slight change.  I'm
leaving the Tutorials due date for Friday, tomorrow, as usual.  You need to do
some of this before you forget what I talked about last week.  This is before
spring break.  I've moved the Homework Review set to the Monday night,
11:59 PM, after spring break.  That will then be a little bit of a review for
titrations before our Tue lecture after spring break.  I intend to review some
things about titrations  (17.3) and maybe some things from 17.5 and 17.6 that
day and start Ch 19.  You can do the HR set for 17.3 before spring break,
during spring break or the Monday you get back.  That's up to you.

I will be finishing 17.5 today and perhaps 17.6, certainly starting it.  The
Mastering for 17.4-17.6 is due the weekend after we come back from spring
break.  You can see the schedule in Mastering.

There is no quiz this coming Sunday, March 13, or Sunday, March 20, when
you return from spring break.  The next quiz will be Sunday, March 26.  It
will cover titrations (17.3) and 17.4-17.6 (at least that's the plan).

I suggest if you're behind you try to use some of spring break to get caught
up and start fresh and current when you get back.  Of course, that's up to you.

Dr. Zellmer