iPads for Exams - MUST have

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 31 08:49:24 EST 2023

This is part of something I got from the office concerning the exams and what you
can use to take the exams.

iPads are the ONLY device permitted for exams.  Students may use their own personal
iPads.  They may NOT use laptops or other tablet brands.  If you have students
who have not acquired their cost-free, borrowed iPad from the university, you can
direct them to the "Borrowing an iPad" page, found in the syllabus. The "Borrowing an
iPad" page is also linked in the Exams module.  If you don't have a personal iPad give
yourself enough time to request and pick up a borrowed iPad before exams.  I
suggest you get one within the next day or so.

If you show up without an iPad we will not let you take the exam.  You would then
have to contact the office to see if they'll allow you to take a make-up.