"Helpful Tidbits Link"

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Thu Jan 19 15:45:02 EST 2023

I've mentioned the following link in some previous e-mails.  If you
haven't already done so, you should look at my "Helpful Tidbits Link"

Helpful Tidbits for 1220<https://www.asc.ohio-state.edu/zellmer.1/chem1220/faq/faq_1220.htm>

There you will find several links about some things you should
remember from 1210 and other general things (sig. fig., rounding,
etc.).

Also, you will find links to things we cover in lecture, in particular
colligative properties, rate law problem and particularly ch 16 (acids
and bases).  These may answer questions you have as we cover
this material.

Dr. Zellmer