Introduction to Smart Worksheets - point deductions for incorrect answers

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:58:43 EST 2023

I've received some questions about the Smart Worksheets and the

grading of the Introduction to Smart WorkSheets.  This is what I got

from the lab supervisors.

"We are aware of the point deductions occurring in certain places in the

Introduction to Smart Worksheets assignment when students complete

some tasks. The students do not to be concerned with this.  They still

need to complete the assignment by Sunday August 28th to receive

credit for it.  The TAs manually enter the score in Carmen and will fix any

problems."

Please contact the lab supervisors if you have further questions.

Dr. Zellmer