Final Exam Review - Zoom recording up

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 30 19:53:39 EDT 2023

The link for the Zoom recording is in Carmen at the "Exam Reviews - Zoom recordings"
submodule in the Lecture module.

I think I covered all the questions people set ahead of time.  Thanks for sending them.
I'm sure there were things we didn't cover.  Remember, there are explanations for the
Carmen practice final exams in each question.  The PDF of the questions covering the
new material has solutions.  All quizzes have solutions at my personal class webpage.

Good luck studying.  Get a good night's rest.  See you tomorrow.

Dr. Zellmer