MT 3 Info sheet

Zellmer, Robert zellmer.1 at osu.edu
Tue Apr 11 22:22:38 EDT 2023

There was a discrepancy between the info sheet for the practice exams and the one
I have linked at my "Exams" and "Practice Exams" links.  The one on my webpages
is the same as the one sent by the course coordinator last Wed.  It does have
extra information compared to the one given for the practice exams.  You will also
see it has the cover page for the packet you'll get.

I believe what happened for the practice exams on Carmen is they put up the info
sheet from last semester when the third midterm went up through only 20.5.
That's why the Nernst eqn is not on the info sheet for the practice exams.

The following link is the one sent by the office last week so I'll say that's what
you'll get tomorrow.

  *   You will be provided scratch paper and this supplemental information<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/osu.instructure.com/courses/138235/files/53337478?wrap=1__;!!KGKeukY!0tSN3Bz_wNHcOl7BDxh_7VA0OaD-Z4N1H5sjv_MIbL9kGvJN8K5B-PO3h_zKkUmRdHRNgWC_uMvSPaAY6OBXs1tfQt5L$> during the exam.
Dr. Zellmer