[Aqua-ohio] Aquamax largemouth bass LMB feed discontinued

Cecil & Julianne Baird jjbaird at ligtel.com
Fri May 3 22:07:23 EDT 2024

I stopped used Aquamax a long time ago for a lot of reasons. I have been using Optimal, and they even have a larger "hand throw" size for larger largemouth that my 4 to 7 pound largemouth bass absolutely love. And my larger perch love it too.

I can also buy small quantities of starter feeds from Optimal for my trout so I won't waste feed as I move up in pellet size.

It's shipped to my door and even by the pallet.

Cecil Baird