[Aqua-ohio] Aquamax largemouth bass LMB feed discontinued

Ken MacPherson kmacpher67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 13:43:19 EST 2024

I just spoke to my guy I buy fish food off of at Centerra and he tells me
that fish farm business is gone down across the board for the company.

Purina has announced they've discontinued the LMB 1" fish ball feed.

As a smaller volume farmer it was convenient to be able to buy in smaller
quantities.

Seem like the aquamax lmb moved to higher volume than the the other feed
types.  Is Purina going to stay in that business?

Ken MacPherson
330.219.3564