[AFS_OSU] Next Foundry Club meeting - in-person

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Mar 17 09:43:59 EDT 2022

Hello all,

We will have the next foundry club meeting on March 24th, next Thursday, at 5:30pm. This meeting will cover information on non-destructive testing (NDT), and we will also do the annual officer elections for the club. If you are interested in being an officer/leader please message me prior to the meeting.

Please meet in BMEC (Fontana labs) room 2000 (northwest corner of building) at 5:30pm on March 24th.

PS. We are also setting up a tour of the ASK Chemicals' experimental foundry for early April, likely April 7th, so watch out for more information for that soon.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
PhD Candidate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165