[AFS_OSU] Foundry club kick off and casting design

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Jan 26 10:41:18 EST 2022

Hey everyone!

Hope you are all doing well with the cold today. Tomorrow, Thursday Jan 26th, foundry club will have a kickoff meeting for the semester!

Please join at 5:30pm if you are available: https://osu.zoom.us/j/98436719326?pwd=eCt4dlpSaG9rQzRJdEJCNnVYRTlmUT09

We will go over a bit about the club, and how to design your own casting! Over the semester we will help turn your ideas into designs we can make in the foundry!

I have added all MSE/WE undergrads to this email in case anyone is interested in learning about the club (molten metals processing). I will not attach all MSE/WE students again.

See you soon!

Michael Moodispaw
PhD Candidate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165