[AFS_OSU] 2021 College Industry Conference on Nov 18-19 in downtown Chicago

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Oct 10 18:23:00 EDT 2021

All,

Last week I sent out an email about the College industry conference (CIC). If you are interested in going, please let me know ASAP.

This is to invite you to attend the 2021 College Industry Conference (CIC) on Nov 18-19 in downtown Chicago.

https://www.fefinc.org/schedule.html

This is a recruiting event organized by Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF), with many opportunities for internship, scholarship and job placement. All your travel expenses will covered by FEF. I’m attaching a event flyer and COVID FAQ for your information.

Please let me know if can attend by Tuesday Oct 12.

Thanks,

Michael