[AFS_OSU] Upcoming Industry Tours!

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 1 12:44:47 EDT 2021

Please join Foundry club to visit two industrial foundries (molten metal processing/casting facilities) this Thursday and next Thursday:

Thursday November 4th - Adalet Encloser Systems (Cleveland, OH plant: Al foundry for pressure systems)

Thursday November 11th - Precision Cast Parts Airfoils (Minerva, OH plant: large single crystal and directional growth)

If you are interested in joining us on either/both of these tours, please respond here<https://forms.gle/yJpJnQVCp3sqHhsa9> ASAP so we can plan transportation. Feel free to respond to me directly on this email with questions.

This email was sent out to all mse/we students, who are invited to accompany us on this tour. Please disregard if not interested.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165