[AFS_OSU] April Foundry Time sign-ups

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Mar 22 14:32:19 EDT 2021

All,

We are planning on doing at least 2 in-person casting sessions in April. If you are interested in coming to either of the following days, please let me know. Responding directly to this email will sign you up for the day(s) that you indicate you are available for. Based on the sucess of the last two sessions, I think we can probably increase from 4 to 6-7 students per session safely.

If you cannot make it either day but really want to come, please let me know and propose an alternate time that works for you. It would be great if everyone interested can attend this semester since we are still unsure about using the foundry in the future.

Proposed in-person dates:
Wed April 7th starting around 1pm ET,
Friday April 16th starting around noon ET.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165