[AFS_OSU] AFS-COC Virtual Seminar

MJ Warner mjwarner at keenersand.com
Thu Mar 11 15:02:14 EST 2021

Good afternoon,

Please see attached flyer explaining our upcoming Virtual Foundry Safety Seminar. Dave Williams has taken point on this and has gathered some great speakers. We would like to invite anyone that may be interested, feel free to share.
Please RSVP as requested on the flyer.
Thank you so much, stay safe and have a good rest of your week

Michael J. Warner
Chairman
AFA-COC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the named recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited, under criminal penalty by the Economic Espionage Act of 1996, from reviewing, using, retransmitting, disseminating or distributing this message in any form. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of the original message.