[AFS_OSU] Reminder: AFS January Meeting Tomorrow - Jan 21st

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Jan 20 09:44:40 EST 2021

Everyone,

Please remember our first meeting for this semester will be tomorrow January 21st at 5:00pm ET (calendar invite to follow) with our partner, AFS Central Ohio Chapter (COC). Every year AFS COC raises money and provides scholarships to our club members for showing an interest in the club and in metal casting. The scholarships are awarded at the January meeting and this year three students have been selected to receive scholarships from the COC. Please join us to congratulations the recipients and to join in for an update from the COC about the local foundry industry.

Time: Jan 21, 2021 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89053018777?pwd=Tk5ESldWZlRCSkRkZENKcHVodkpsdz09__;!!KGKeukY!jCRF5KmduAnNPGE6_hPvICVqh7gQGp1hBNe-39lnZnDS5bK5A_65it7DN4k9quQLkA$

Meeting ID: 890 5301 8777
Passcode: 466370

Best,
Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165