[AFS_OSU] AFS Foundry Club - In-person sign ups

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Feb 22 14:01:33 EST 2021

All,

As we discussed, we will be doing small in-person (limited to ~6people) meetings this semester. I am trying to set up 4 sessions (2 in March and 2 in April).

Please fill out this poll<https://www.when2meet.com/?11127368-xkPeF> for your general availability to do an in-person foundry session (usually lasts  1.5-2hr). After we see the best time of day for everyone, we will schedule two sessions for specific dates in March. Once confirmed with the University, we will do a sign up for the specific dates.

Everyone is strongly encouraged to participate in-person this semester if possible as the foundry will likely be out of commission for an extended period of time after the next phase of construction starts on the MSE complex at the end of the semester!!!

PS don't forget to let me know if you are interested in being an officer my March 1st!

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165