[AFS_OSU] Welcome & Foundry tour-sign up

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Aug 24 21:26:18 EDT 2021

Welcome to Foundry Club

Thank you everyone who stopped by and talked with me at the involvement fair and welcome. I am Michael Moodispaw and the current chair of Foundry Club<https://u.osu.edu/afsatosu/> (The American Foundry Society Buckeye Student Chapter is our official school organization name). Here you can join the groupme<https://groupme.com/join_group/57782545/miZZFSvD> for our club.

We have an exciting opportunity to tour ADALET Foundry<https://www.adaletcastings.com/capabilities> in Cleveland. They have offered to host around 12 students. If you are interested in joining us on this tour, please respond to this quick form<https://forms.gle/WeEfcsL5m4ermx6A9> so we can pick the best day to accommodate the most students.

Please watch for an email in the next could of weeks for information about our first formal meeting this semester. Also feel free to reach out to me or anyone in the groupme for anything club/casting related.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165