[AFS_OSU] Scholarship and foundry sign-up

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Apr 5 14:55:15 EDT 2021

All,

Please remember to fill out the attached FEF scholarship form and submit them to Dr. Luo ASAP. We have $6,000 to give out but we have not received any applications yet.

We will have in-person foundry time this Wednesday the 7th. Only two people have signed up so far. If you are interested in attending for this Wednesday, please respond directly to this email.

If anyone is interested in participating in casting related research with Dr. Luo's research group, please email me at moodispaw.4 at osu.edu. We are looking for some undergraduates to help conduct research next academic year. It is very likely participation would result in a scholarship award.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate, he/him
Lightweight Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, Fontana Lab 2165