[AFS_OSU] Metals industry (Casting/foundry) Career Fair Opportunity (Virtual)

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 6 19:20:47 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

This is a reminder to let me know if you are interested in attending the Foundry Education Foundation Career fair taking place on November 17th. Please let me know by/on Thursday if you are interested in going:

FEF has announced the CIC (College-Industry-Conference) which is essentially a foundry industry career fair<https://www.fefinc.org/images/FEF-images/CIC/2020/FEF_Fall_2020_-_Spring_2021_FULL_BROCHURE_-_web.pdf> aimed specifically at getting students internships and full-time jobs will be virtual this year and we can 'send' 12 students. There are also potential chances for scholarships for students who attend. If you would like to participate, please respond to this email to let me know before Oct 8th.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Materials and Manufacturing Research Lab
Foundry Club Chair
Material Science and Engineering, OSU

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu, he/him/his, Watts 384