[AFS_OSU] AFS Central Ohio meeting and winter party

MJ Warner mjwarner at keenersand.com
Fri Jan 3 12:07:16 EST 2020

Good Afternoon,

I hope everyone had a very safe and wonderful Christmas and New Year!!! We are looking forward to getting 2020 rolling with a bang!!

January 16, 2020 is our first meeting of the new year and one of my favorites. It's the meeting we get to reward the efforts of some extraordinary young minds in our field. It's SCHOLARSHIP NIGHT!! This year we are going to be joined by the local FEF Board for our presentation.
We are also going to have a guest speaker from A.S.K. as well!! Sean Harmon, Technical Manager for No-Bake, will be joining us to give a short presentation on the importance of sand, sand properties and uses in the No-Bake/Shell processes. Then an update from the students and the presentation of the Scholarships!!!

So please RSVP to eric at keenersand.com<mailto:eric at keenersand.com> or the www.afscentralohio.org<http://www.afscentralohio.org> website and join us January 16, 2020 for a very exciting night welcoming Sean and the students at the Makoy Center.
Located at:  5462 Center St.
                   Hillard, OH. 43026
Meet and Greet at 6:00 PM
Dinner at 6:30 PM with the presentations shortly after

**SAVE THE DATE**
This years Winter Party date has been changed to February 15, 2020
The Party Theme (we are attempting) will be "Let's Make A Deal"... Prizes and amounts to be determined
I have attached the invitation and donation letter for everyone to circulate. Donations will be used to fund the event and The Student Scholarship Fund. So hopefully everyone has had a good year and is able to donate and join us for the event.
Once again we have a block of rooms available at the Hampton Inn, Hillard at a special price.

Michael J. Warner
Vice Chairman
AFS-COC

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended for the sole use of the named recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, business-confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited, under criminal penalty by the Economic Espionage Act of 1996, from reviewing, using, retransmitting, disseminating or distributing this message in any form. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete or destroy all copies of the original message.