[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club Event Reminder

Vilcheck, Rebecca L. vilcheck.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Feb 27 08:26:47 EST 2020

Good morning,

Just a reminder that the Foundry Club will be hosting our guest speaker tonight at 5:45pm in Watts 395. Hope to see you all there! Also, if you have not yet, be sure to fill out this google form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevE0qcUK8KEZZKTSA2xLr6XoqW-RbMhd26ZMLfEw4IahUgGw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1> if you are interested in attending the Nationwide OSU Night where the Bluejackets will host the Capitals. The more attendees we get, the cheaper the tickets become!

Thank you,

Rebecca L. Vilcheck

OSU Foundry Club, Secretary

Materials Science and Engineering