[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club Kickoff Meeting Follow Up

Ridgeway, Sarah ridgeway.59 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Sep 16 16:29:53 EDT 2019

Thanks to everyone who came to the meeting last Thursday! For those who missed it, I am attaching the presentation that we went over!

During the meeting we talked about planning foundry times where we can actually go down and work in the foundry. Please fill out the doodle poll here<https://doodle.com/poll/ysrz8ne4up3ufxye> with times that you are available this semester.

We also talked about a volunteer opportunity and a chance to get some money for the club by volunteering at the Hot Chocolate 15k/5k race. They are looking for volunteers for Sunday November 17 5:30am-11:30am. You get a goodie bag for volunteering and HOT CHOCOLATE! If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out the form here<https://forms.gle/CMtXe3WCie5zFktp7>.

Have a good week everyone!

Sarah Ridgeway