[AFS_OSU] Foundry Time Next Week

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Oct 18 14:55:36 EDT 2019

Hey all,

We finally heard back from the coordinator about access to the foundry for club time. I am excited to announce we will have our first foundry session next Tuesday (10/22) from 11am to 1pm roughly.

Please show up a just a couple minutes before 11am if possible, but if you are going to be late by any amount of time that is fine too. Please feel free to bring anyone who is interested whether they are a club member or not.

You must come wearing all natural fiber clothing (cotton), pants (preferably jeans), leather type shoes with closed toes, and preferably a long sleeve shirt as well. You will be required to wear safety glasses, but there is no safety training to complete before coming. We will be getting a little dirty so don't come in your best clothes.

Were going to be making stadiums that you guys will get to keep!

See you then,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Metals and Manufacturing Research Lab
Department of Material Science and Engineering

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu