[AFS_OSU] Meeting Thursday! Free Food!

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 15 08:46:53 EDT 2019

All,

The Central Ohio Chapter of AFS as well as The Ohio Cast Metals Association is coming to Ohio state this Thursday (10/15/2019) at 5PM.

They want to meet our students and hear about our activities. This will be a great opportunity for networking with with people in the industry as there will be foundries from all over Ohio visiting. In the past several students have even earned internships from these meetings!  If you hope to attend the CIC in Chicago this year, you should definitely make an effort to be here!

Feel free to invite other students who want to come and network too!

Please sign-up on the Doodle form here!
https://doodle.com/poll/u53zpicw8b96biax

Details of the event: We will start with a tour in our Foundry (Macquigg 050) at 5PM and then the meeting will be held in McPherson Labs 1015