[AFS_OSU] Quick Update

Moodispaw, Michael P. moodispaw.4 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Nov 12 11:03:29 EST 2019

Hey,

We were notified that no one has turned in a AFS scholarship application to Mr. Harmeyer. I have recieved one, and I believe one other has been submitted. Thats only two, so there is still great opportunity to get scholarships! Please fill out the SHORT application (attached) and email it to Mr. Harmeyer (information attached) and cc me on the email so I know it was submitted. Deadline is This Saturday (11/16)!

I have eliminated all the low scoring ideas for new patterns. Please use the following link to vote for a new pattern (one or to is fine) out of the 4 leading patterns from the last poll. Voting will end Next Wednesday (11/20).
https://forms.gle/yzv6Hik5FFzMjfSU8

I will put up a poll for the new officers next week. Voting for officers will close on 12/1. If you would like to be considered for a position, email me the position of interest by next Tuesday (11/19) or you will not be included in the poll.

Best,

Michael Moodispaw
​​​Graduate Research Associate
Light Metals and Manufacturing Research Lab
Department of Material Science and Engineering
Foundry Club Chair-in-Training

moodispaw.4 at osu.edu