[AFS_OSU] First Foundry Meetings 2019 Welcome Back!

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:00:45 EST 2019

All,

Hope you had a good holiday and charged up for a great 2019!  We have TWO MEETINGS coming up within the next week!

As a reminder we will be having our first foundry meeting with the Central Ohio Chapter this Thursday (1/17/2019).  We will be giving another update on our progress/showing the speaker award we designed/casted in 2018.  The dinner is a "make your own taco" its usually really tasty, so hope you can make it! As always contact either myself (ridgeway.38) or Sarah (ridgeway.59) if you need a ride to go.

For our Second Meeting, we will be hosting Ariel Corporation who is coming to visit provide an info session on their available full-time Foundry Engineer positions as well as Co-Op positions (They have Foundry Engineer Co-Ops as well as Non-Metallic Co-Ops).  The info session should only take ~20 minutes and would be a great way to land a position before the upcoming career fair.  We would really appreciate it if as many of you as possible could attend this meeting, as we are trying to build a new relationship with this company!  Please check out their company website(https://www.arielcorp.com/) and RSVP for next Monday 5-5:30 in Watts 395.

The two meeting details are listed below:

Central Ohio AFS Meeting