[AFS_OSU] Foundry club meetings

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Sep 24 07:27:38 EDT 2018

All,

Based on your responses from the doodle poll, it looks like Tuesday and Thursday afternoon are the preferred days where we can have the most attendance.

Unfortunately with the career fair this Tuesday and MSE labs taking place in the foundry on Thursday, we won't be able to get in the foundry this week.

As of now we will tentatively plan for a meeting next Tuesday (10-2-2018) afternoon 2-4 pm in the foundry.

It's a little delayed but I promise we will be down in the foundry soon enough casting and making new things!

As always I'd you have any questions or ideas for new projects please let me know!

Thanks,
Colin