[AFS_OSU] 2 Foundry Club Meetings This week!!!

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Oct 15 09:55:44 EDT 2018

All,

Please not that we will have 2 meetings this week for Foundry Club.  If you can only attend 1 meeting, please do everything you can to come to the Central Ohio AFS Chapter meeting this Thursday here at OSU!

The first meeting will be Tuesday (10-16-2018) where we will make the NEW speaker award! I don't have a set time scheduled yet and will let you all know more when I am able to schedule it.

The second meeting will be Thusrday (10-18-2018) in 161 MacQuigg.  The Central Ohio AFS Chapter is visiting to tour OSU facilities, network with students, get an update on club progress and to announce their annual scholarship!  This is a great time to meet the Central Ohio AFS Chapter if you have not already done so and helps when putting a face to a name when reading scholarships!  Food will also be provided.

The meeting is scheduled from 6-8PM on Thusrday but will likely end before 8.  Please attend if you are able!

You can also see more updates on our website: http://u.osu.edu/afsatosu/

Thanks,

Colin