[AFS_OSU] Attendance Needed

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Mar 9 08:28:16 EST 2018

Foundry Club Members,

At this point we are sadly disappointed in the membership.

We only have 5 members willing to meet with the FEF committee next Tuesday.

By failing to do this, we will lose funding, we will not be able to attend the FEF, CIC conference in Chicago (The all expenses paid free trip to the Chicago Career Fair)  and our club will suffer.  I do not know how else to convey the message that this is a big meeting.  It happens once every 4 years, we are graded on our performance and your attendance is critical.

With all that being said, please let me know if any of you would be able to attend the meeting on March 20th from 12:30 to 2:30.

I hope you all have a good spring break, and stay safe!