[AFS_OSU] American Foundry Society - Kickoff Meeting

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Jan 10 12:37:18 EST 2018

Hi all!
Welcome back!  I hope your first week back has been good so far.

A few quick announcements for the start of the semester.

Kickoff Meeting
Our first meeting will be Thursday, January 18th at 5:30 PM in MacQuigg 161.  We’ll go over all the upcoming opportunities we have planned for the semester.

Central Ohio AFS Meeting – Scholarship Night
The Central Ohio chapter will be meeting on Wednesday, January 24th at 6:00 PM at the Makoy Center (5462 Center Street, Hilliard, OH 43026) where we will be presenting what all we’ve accomplished this year.  It would be great to have as many students there as possible.  They will also be handing out student scholarships.  If you received a scholarship, please attend this meeting!  A delicious Taco Bar dinner will be provided.  Please RSVP here<http://www.afscentralohio.org/> for a chance to win $50.  If you need a ride, please email Kelsey Riffle (riffle.81 at osu.edu<mailto:riffle.81 at osu.edu>) so we can set up a carpool.

See you next Thursday!
Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
President | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu