[AFS_OSU] Time in the Foundry TODAY (02/06)

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Feb 6 10:15:58 EST 2018

Hi everyone!

We will be in the foundry (MacQuigg 050) TODAY from 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM.

We are trying to set up a tour of a local foundry (Fisher Cast Steel).  This tour will take place around 11:00 PM in order to see pouring of the steel.  Please fill out this form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeEc41AjDMdfq47AgwJ6VZiwyZY7ZWRTi5AqKKO87fJz_s9SQ/viewform?usp=sf_link> if you are interested in attending so that we can pick the best day.

I hope to see you all later today in the foundry!
Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
President | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
Vice Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu