[AFS_OSU] Chapter Meeting Tonight! 5:30 Macquigg 160!

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Oct 19 08:31:33 EDT 2017

Goodmorning!

I wanted to remind you all that the Foundry club will host our annual meeting with the Central Ohio AFS Chapter this evening at 5:30 in MacQuigg 160!

It is extremely important to have as many members as possible at this meeting to help our club.  Dinner will be provided and we will have the opportunity to network with industrial professionals at this meeting.  Several of our students have earned internships from these very meetings!  ALSO, if you RSVP, you have the chance to win $50 in a raffle tonight!  You can do so here (at the bottom of the page): http://www.afscentralohio.org/

I have provided the plan for this evening below:

[cid:8d9899b6-869d-4a62-b613-b7042e4ecc4e]

Thanks,

Colin