[AFS_OSU] Central Ohio AFS Meeting - TONIGHT

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Nov 16 10:22:11 EST 2017

Hi all!

Just a quick reminder that there is a meeting with the Central Ohio chapter TONIGHT!  Our chair, Colin Ridgeway, will be presenting tonight about ablation casting!  Details are below.  Don’t forget to RSVP here<http://www.afscentralohio.org/> for a chance to win $50!

When: Thursday, November 16 at 6:00 PM
Where: Makoy Center
                5462 Center St.
                Hilliard, OH 43026

Please let myself or Tori Hicks (hicks.462) know if you need a ride to the venue!  We hope to see you tonight.

Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
President | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu