[AFS_OSU] Foundry Club Update

Hicks, Tori hicks.462 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Feb 16 12:04:09 EST 2017

Sorry everyone, I forgot one thing. We have been invited to attend the 2017 Student Organization Recognition and Awards on March 1st from 6:30 pm until 8:00 pm at the Drake Union in the River Den Room. We can have up to seven members attend from Foundry Club. Please let me know ASAP if you would like to attend so I can give a correct count for catering purposes!!

Thanks,

[1457591741436_signature.png]
Tori Hicks
Vice-Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Sponsorship Director | The Society of Women Engineers
Secretary | Kappa Theta Epsilon
College of Engineering Materials Science and Engineering