[AFS_OSU] Upcoming Foundry Meeting (10/6)

Riffle, Kelsey G. riffle.81 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 29 21:49:47 EDT 2016

Hi all!

We will be having our next Foundry Meeting on Thursday, October 6th from 3:30 to 5:00. Remember to wear close toed shoes and long pants. You will not be allowed in the foundry without them. Feel free to contact me with any questions! Hope to see you all there!

Best,
Kelsey Riffle
The Ohio State University | Materials Science and Engineering
Secretary | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Big-Little Coordinator | Society of Women Engineers OSU Chapter
(740) 973-2020 | riffle.81 at osu.edu