[AFS_OSU] ***IMPORTANT FEF CIC (Job Fair Conference in Chicago)

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Oct 4 07:58:49 EDT 2016

All,

Please see the note from Dr. Luo, and respond ASAP!

I am pleased to announce the following opportunities with Foundry Educational Foundation (FEF).

NEW Internship/Co-Op Scholarships

Please apply for one of five $2000 scholarships that will be awarded in November

                * Deadline for submission is October 30, 2016

                * Information and applications are online here<http://fefinc.org/employment/internship-co-op-scholarship.html>

College Industry Conference on November 17-18, at the Westin Michigan Avenue in Chicago

As a FEF-certified school, OSU can send 4-6 students (seniors/juniors) to attend this network/recruiting conference (all expenses paid by FEF). Please e-mail me by October 7, 2016 if you are interested in attending.

Please register to qualify for the above scholarships/internships and attending College Industry Conference in Chicago

[http://%3chttp:/www.fefinc.org/students.html%3ewww.fefinc.org/students.html%3chttp:/www.fefinc.org/students.html]http://<http://www.fefinc.org/students.html>www.fefinc.org/students.html<http://www.fefinc.org/students.html>

Best Regards,

Alan

Alan A. Luo, Ph.D, FASM, FSAE

FEF Key Professor

Department of Integrated Systems Engineering

The Ohio State University

137 Fontana Laboratories, 116 W 19th Ave

Columbus, OH 43210, USA

Tel: (614) 292-5629  Fax: (614) 292-1537

e-mail: luo.445 at osu.edu<mailto:luo.445 at osu.edu>

homepages: https://mse.osu.edu/people/luo.445, https://u.osu.edu/lmml