[AFS_OSU] Job Opportunity

Ridgeway, Colin D. ridgeway.38 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 14 15:08:32 EST 2016

All,

Please see the Job opportunity for the Honda Anna Plant.  This is a very neat plant, and one which my research is involved in.  I encourage anyone looking for potential future employement to highly consider this!

My name is Melissa (Walker) Andrews and I am a 2008 graduate from the MSE department at Ohio State.  After graduation, I started working for Honda of America at the Anna Engine Plant in Anna, Ohio.  I started my career in aluminum casting as a cylinder head product engineer, and now work in a Material Analysis lab performing CT scan analysis as well as engine component analysis.

I am contacting you because we are looking to fill positions in aluminum casting and are looking for Materials Science/Metallurgical engineers to fill these positions.  Candidates would be able to start as soon as January 2017.  If you have any interested students, their resumes can be sent to Rick Niekamp at the email address listed below.

Honda is a great company to work for with many opportunities in the future.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Resumes can be sent to Rick Niekamp at:

[https://outlook.office.com/owa/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AAMkADc4MDExNWY1LWNiMTgtNDY3Zi1iNGI0LWM0NDU0NWM1MmU5YgBGAAAAAABlU6pw6jPbSpM%2FL4BU5BoTBwCGUu2skk29QbK0sqrg05e4AAAAABuMAAADC2q76GVaQ521BNmYblfbAAKseCnDAAABEgAQAMaAAuAb1ghBi42c9q4vy7U%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=jt-j70Z160CygFkOmANhs0AAqcvJDNQYXqQfinY3S_rkL6lYEVI2pjfLS2_reETxVBbd3zUrU9o.]

Thanks,

Melissa Andrews
QSD-Material Analysis
Honda of America Mfg., Inc.