[AFS_OSU] Stadium Making 11/8 & 11/9

Hicks, Tori hicks.462 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:45:48 EST 2016

Hi everyone!

We need to make 30-40 more stadiums for the Dean of Engineering by this Friday. Please sign up at this link<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11G8U_bo1pjKMI59misVAXBsYbqbHWkfw6NojQtLfe-U/edit?usp=sharing> for shifts tomorrow (11/8) and Wed. (11/9). I realize this is very short notice, but your help would be greatly appreciated. If you have not had a chance to be in the foundry yet, this would be a great opportunity to learn the process!

Mark your calendars:

Nov. 12: AFS Central Ohio Scholarship Application DUE - Application available here<http://www.afscentralohio.org/> <http://www.afscentralohio.org/>

Nov. 16: AFS Central Ohio Top Managers Night Dinner - Sign up here<http://www.afscentralohio.org/> (FREE for students)

Nov. 17: BLUE JACKETS GAME!!! - Buy tickets here<https://groupmatics.events/#/event/OSUFoundry16>

If you have any questions, please contact me at hicks.462 at osu.edu

Thank you,

[1457591741436_signature.png]
Tori Hicks
Vice-Chair | American Foundry Society OSU Chapter
Sponsorship Director | The Society of Women Engineers
Secretary | Kappa Theta Epsilon
College of Engineering Materials Science and Engineering
Mobile: 330-858-1563 | hicks.462 at osu.edu